|Gorgeous Veranda area|
SELF CATERING PRIVATE HOLIDAY HOME
A Self-catering Private holiday home set within a private nature reserve, with bush as far as the eye can see.
Within an easy drive proximity to: Hluhluwe National Park, Sodwana Bay and False Bay within the St Lucia World Heritage site.
This comfortable Home allows the visitor the opportunity to experience nature and wildlife at its pristine best from a deck chair on the veranda.
A wonderful place to just relax, or go for walks on our 40ha property. Or explore the Game reserves and activities in the area.
The greater Farm is home to Nyala, Impala, reedbuck, red & common duiker, suni, Waterbuck, warthog, monkeys and others.
There is an abundance wildlife and exquisite bird-life for the avid birdwatchers.
LARGE SPACIOUS ROOMS
Accommodating 7 people, in 3 Bedrooms offering complete privacy. It has a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering as well as a beautiful patio braai (bbq) area.
The House is Holiday Let out at R3000 per Night for the entire house
* Fully equipped kitchen for your self-catering needs
* Large Spacious veranda
* Full DSTV, large screen TV
* Free Wi-Fi available
* Undercover Braai (bbq) area
* Undercover lockable garage for 2 cars
* Children welcome
* Shower under the trees
* Communal Swimming Pool available for use 100m away
* Night security provided
* All Linen, Towels are provided
* Natural Hand Soap and Lotion Provided
* A house keeper is provided - Rooms are serviced daily
* Laundry Service (wash and dry only)